UF - HPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Powered Submarine forums - http://hps.mae.ufl.edu/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

regulator exhaust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana
Look at me im useful
Dana

regulator exhaust Empty
PostSubject: regulator exhaust   regulator exhaust EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Nic sent me the CAD files for the regulator exhaust. Well, maybe. He didn't have solidworks on his mac laptop, lol. But they weren't solidworks files, they were pro/e files (I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!)

So we're going to check to see if it is even the right part he sent. Even if it is, it may have to be redone, but it shouldn't be too bad. I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Ok....now im just wasting time
Blue

regulator exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: regulator exhaust   regulator exhaust EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

ok...in your hands. I wont worry too much about it right now. The main focus is still supporting Subrat with waterproofing etc.
Back to top Go down
Dana
Look at me im useful
Dana

regulator exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: regulator exhaust   regulator exhaust EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah, this whole exhaust CAD thing is not a big deal at all. I just like everyone to know what's going on Smile
Back to top Go down
Morford
Wall Crash Test Dummy
Morford

regulator exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: regulator exhaust   regulator exhaust EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah, the files are pro/e files. I opened them earlier, they are of the exhaust ports. One looks like the one we have, the other one is somewhat different, looks like he made up one to go on the outside rather than on the inside, but it may have never been made.

We may want to consider making a piece that can be attached on the outside of the regulator, that way the air flow is more free to flow out and will possibly reduce the chance of free-flow, which would be good for any kids who don't like to have their regs tuned all the way down like I do.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Ok....now im just wasting time
Blue

regulator exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: regulator exhaust   regulator exhaust EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 am

I liked mine turned down Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

regulator exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: regulator exhaust   regulator exhaust Empty

Back to top Go down

regulator exhaust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UF - HPS :: HPS :: Submarine Forum :: Life Support and Safety-
Jump to: