HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Solar House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morford
Wall Crash Test Dummy

PostSubject: Solar House   Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 pm

I've told some of you about how Dr. Ingley and Dr. Chung have been looking at the solar house to store the trailer holding the biomass thingy-do-dad. I talked to Dr. Ingley about this earlier today and I was told that they are looking for another place that would be more out of the way, but if they can't find it, they will be using the solar house. The decision on this isn't taking place any time soon so we don't need to worry about rearranging just yet, and may not need to at all. If they do decide to put the trailer in the solar house, Dr. Ingley says they have a wheel on the trailer hitch and that we will be able to move it in and out of the house if it is in the way. So no need to worry or start looking for another place for us to work, at least not for a while. I figure if we can get most of the sanding and repair work done before school starts again we should be able to move the sub inside the house if we need to. If you have any questions post 'em or call me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turner
That materials guy

PostSubject: Re: Solar House   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:46 pm

ok cool...at least we shouldn't panic for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ufhps.forumotion.com
Morford
Wall Crash Test Dummy

PostSubject: Re: Solar House   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm

By the way,

Brandon, which part of Rules #1 and #9 did you not understand, Nic doesn't need to know about what's going on with the solar house, and I don't want him feeling like he needs to get involved in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcos
I do important things of importance

PostSubject: Re: Solar House   Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Agreed. Nic's contribution in terms of the '91 HPS team was nice, however, for all practical intents and purposes, Nic is not on the team and doesn't really need to know about our affairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solar House   

Back to top Go down

Solar House
Page 1 of 1